Ausdance partners with Secondary Schools and Dance studios to provide VCE VET Dance.
The program is designed for students in years 10 to 12, and students who present for scored assessment can receive an ATAR score.
The current VCE VET Dance program offers CUA20113 Certificate II in Dance with selected units of competency from CUA30113 Certificate III in Dance. The VCE VET Dance program consists of 12 units of competency:
- Units 1 and 2: four compulsory units plus a minimum of two elective units
- Units 3 and 4: four compulsory units plus a minimum of two elective units.
On successful completion of the VCE VET Dance Program, students are eligible for:
- the award of CUA20113 Certificate II in Dance
- a statement of attainment towards completion of CUA30113 Certificate III in Dance
- recognition of up to four units at Units 1 and 2 level, and a Units 3 and 4 sequence.
More information about the VCE VET Program can be found on the VCAA website.
If you have a child interested in doing VCE VET Dance, you can search for schools that offer it using the VCAA website: Intructions on how to search for schools on the VCAA website:
- Scroll down to Search for Schools
- Choose dubject: Dance (VCE VET)
- Suburb: choose what you think is appropriate
- Sector: Catholic, Government & Independent schools can all be searched separately.
Once results are displayed you will need to contact schools individually - their phone numbers will be visible in the list on the VCAA website.
For a list of private dance studios that partner with Ausdance to deliver VCE VET dance, please contact the Ausdance RTO Coordinator.